Futurety partnered with an international Fortune 250 CPG company that produces a variety of nutrition products including infant formula, protein bars and hydration supplements, as well as both childrens and adult nutrition shakes. These products generate approximately $30B in annual revenue.
With an ever-growing array of digital data that was siloed in multiple databases and shared across six brands, the client needed a streamlined way to organize this data and present it to brand managers across its core product teams, in real time, from one platform, on a monthly and yearly basis.
The client partnered with Futurety to create an automated, concise dashboard for each of its six core brands that brought together data from multiple systems.
WHAT WE DID
Following completion of the dashboards, the client’s digital analytics team realized a savings of 30 to 40 hours per month of analyst data gathering and transformation time, allowing their in-house analytics team to work more directly on analysis and deeper findings for their stakeholders.
Futurety’s dashboards also provided these additional benefits:
- Top website metrics from Google Analytics
- Loyalty program registrations and engagements
- Ecommerce data, including data from key partners
- Top paid channels, including per-campaign and per-keyword data
- Top metro areas for site traffic and registrations
- Ratings and reviews data from key online and offline retailers
- Completely customizable date ranges
- Flexible text entry and monthly log for strategic insights and recommendations
- Greatly improved visual presentation to brand teams, facilitating productive monthly planning meetings
- Extensive flexibility to update reporting format when brand KPIs changed
- Always-on availability, shareable and printable to PDF from the dashboard portal for ad hoc meetings and questions